New Drivers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Drivers

Post  bobdernob2 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 am

Hi , Anyone know of any more new or returning drivers & how many have we got registered so far?
We need a good start to this season so hopefully everyone is on target for wimbledon on 1st march.
see you there.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Drivers

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:06 am

Hi Rob,

I know my Dad will be at thefirst one and hopefully Dennis....New drivers i can think of - Not too sure if they are all out at the first one!!! Hopefully they can put a post on here if they ain't too busy working on their cars...Lol...

Paul Wainright, Chap from Luton who bought Barry Barnard car, Bill Chance, Dave Arnold...Peter Scott Snr mentioned someone using the old car of theirs...Colin Goodswen's cousin is also racing his car while it's up for sale!!!

I'll put some more on a i think of them!!!

Rgds, Daryl #32
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 am

Hopefully Dion belcher & Mark Pratt from oxfordshire are nearly ready also, should be good to get more new drivers out there.
Idont know about you but i always feel you can tell when a formula is doing well when there are alot of white tops out there on the grid.

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:23 am

I agree Rb,

With more White tops it slows down the quick ones and they don't become so quick making better racing for everyone... I'm sure there is a few more other cars due back out!!! Plus the Hire car???

Daryl..
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top