points/rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

points/rant

Post  moss8one5 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm

I need someone to explain to me how it works.

Before the Aldershot meeting i was a blue grade driver and the points chart comes out saying that i am now up to red with only 16 points from the first meeting i attended this year. My points were in brackets so i took it that i was graded red by (grace) as driver below me in the blue grade had scored more points than me. It took me 1 hour to peel the blue vinyl off of my wing so it was red for the Aldershot meeting. This is fair enough and i was happy to be a red. Now here is my problem.

I now see the new points chart and i have scored 49 points from the 3 meetings i have raced this year but am now a blue grade driver and my brackets have been removed (grace gone). I race on a Budget and the cost of putting more blue vinyl on my wing is a joke considering i was only a red for 1 meeting. If i do put the blue vinyl back on my wing going by my results this year there is a very high chance that i will be a red next month. I find this as a poor way to run the grading system.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: points/rant

Post  V8 324 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 am

agree with you brad i have been trying all year to get into superstar grade but they dont seem to want to move me up so given up trying now.also my dad wasnt even on the last points chart even though he has raced 3 time this year.
V8 324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jack on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:49 am

I don't think anyone know how it works Brad! It would be better if Spedeworth allowed someone within the formula to do the V8 points? Can't see any problem with it being done that way at all, providing Spedeworth were notified of the grades well in advance of meetings. Would also mean you'd have a points champion, unlike the current system.
Jack

jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top