Post  jmg on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 am

So has anyone got any news or anything?

Last edited by jmg on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
jmg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: news

Post  moss8one5 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

After Eastbourne i had exstensive front end damage after my crash. Un-fortunatly i have been busy with work around the house and have had a rough time at work so as a result have not had much get up and go to do much. My dad has been working on the car and its nearly ready to go again. ( I know what your all thinking, I don't ever have much get up and go )

I hope to be at Yarmouth to turn some laps.

Kind regards

Brad Moss
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:52 am

Come on Brad, you know you love it really...It is hard to keep it up sometimes but i'm sure you'll survive!!! Least you ain't out in Afghanistan...Lol...
Just think how i feel every weekend buld a new car!!! I don't need to finish the sentence off on here as i'm sure you know what i will say!!!

Good news to hear you dad is nearly back on the track!! About time i recon, good to see him out again...

Cousin Rob has asked me to order him an Aerofoil so he must be planning something in the near future!!! (Sabatical over maybe???).........

Daryl
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 am

Hi all,
Things a bit tough at present,what with work hours being cut, we have had to put things on hold for a bit racing wise,
at least until we know for sure whats happening with the firm, we will still do most meetings hopefully, but the engine rebuild will have to wait! but she is going to blow soon!! affraid
Sounds good that Rob Harris could be out soon,does this mean we could see Dennis as well? What with John Turner
sounding almost ready as well,its good for the formula as they attend most meetings as well when they are racing.
See you soon

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top