world final 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

world final 2010

Post  charlieh on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 am

what do think of the format of the world final. i would like to see some qualifying rounds at different tracks rather than points order as the race was fine but the result to predictable.

charlieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: world final 2010

Post  bobdernob2 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:46 am

Hi Charlieh,

I think the currant system rewards the people that do the most meetings and show the most commitment to racing, which i feel is only right, but thats just my veiw and its good to debate things like this to get peoples veiws and ideas.

Regards Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  billy-mechanicv8-117 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 pm

i think the world final 4 next year should be at aldershot the v8s are great round that track and u get a good turn out there
billy-mechanicv8-117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:21 pm

I think that the world final needs to be at the track that will encourage the most amount of driver to attend and for that reason at the moment it would be between Aldershot and Ipswich. Seeing as the world has been at Wimbledon for the past three years a change of venue would be a good thing. Also We don't seem to get the drivers from the ipswich area attending the meetings at wimbledon for what ever reason. An Ipswich World final would be good for everyone because we all want to race there more and the drivers all seem to support the venue with car numbers.

on the other hand Aldershot would make a amazing race and car numbers are good there too.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top