An Alternative Solution?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Alternative Solution?

Post  Admin on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 am

We all know there are plenty of cars out there whose drivers are not racing for whatever reason(s), plus the ones who turn up meeting after meeting. Would it somehow be possible to get twenty five of the drivers to commit themselves to racing at every meeting next season, obviously damage permitting. There'll also be times when certain drivers of the committed twenty five couldn't race due to various other reasons, although it would be unlikely that there would be five or more missing at any one time. That would guarantee a minimum of 20 cars per meeting resulting in better racing which would generate more interest. More interest would probably attract new drivers.
Only a thought, what do you think?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://forum.buygoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: An Alternative Solution?

Post  bobdernob2 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 am

I plan to do every meet next year but wasnt that wot i said in the other post ie if everyone who had a car raced we would get over 20 per meet . And that in turn would attract more cos the more cars means more stockcar racing which slows the top men down a bit and more people would get results. i bet if you asked the superstars ,they would prefer a battle to get to the front, than just overtaking cars.

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Racing on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:41 am

Without being a stick in the mud Crying or Very sad and accused of having my head in the sand, Crying or Very sad which I am not and I don't,I have tried that in the past. Sound good, looks good on paper, but in reality it falls down. That's part of the reason all those years ago I started calling drivers to ecourage them to come out and play in their cars. Sorry Ray don't want to sound negative.You know my feelings about this formula don't you, if not ask JT!

Yours in racing
Rosemary
JT Racing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top