Any Ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any Ideas?

Post  Luke_Bantin on Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:43 pm

Hi All
A few weeks ago on different forum Colin Aylward (HCD) asked for the V8 Side iron rules as he couldn't access it. I posted the the contents of the rule book regarding that section. He replied "Thanks Chaps,now sorted, Can now finish my new car off". I replyed "Does this mean you are looking at racing a V8 soon or are you building a new car for someone? Just interested!!!" he came back with this "Can't say just yet" So what does this mean, does anyone have any inside information. We know that Peter Scotts car was in at HCD for repairs etc so are we going to see Chopper racing a V8 or is he building a car for someone else? Anyway lets hope we get a good field of cars next week at Wimbo & make this season better than last years. I have also posted my recordings of the last Wimbo meeting onto the youtube website if any of you have not seen them yet.

See u all next week
Luke.
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any Ideas?

Post  jack on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:32 am

I think you'll find it was Scotty's car he was ralking about, I think his is/was there having new bumpers and side rails. Probably just getting the rumour mill going with regards him racing a V8 but we'll have to wait and see - they are cheaper than Superstox to race so who knows,
Jack

jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top