ALDERSHOT 1ST AUG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ALDERSHOT 1ST AUG

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Just a reminder that were at aldershot on sunday cheers . only 11 booked in as of this morning Crying or Very sad
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ALDERSHOT 1ST AUG

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:12 am

Hi,

I will provisionally book-in 2moz but we are still waiting for pistons to get here so could have some late nites if they dont get here soon! Mad

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  michael v8 466 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Im still gutted by being taken out with three laps to go by a back marker that was not in the running

michael v8 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dave2175 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 am

hi michael

you drove well mate. watched all the races and have to say that you all put on a good show.

shame the numbers dwindled down during the heats. first time i have seen the v8's in a long while due to new family addition so had to get a pass!

Rob did you not get the car ready in time cause my old man said you were going great guns last time he saw you.

Is there a current list of registered v8 drivers anywhere?

Regards

Dave

dave2175

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  michael v8 466 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 am

thanks dave
the numbers did drop due to mechanical problems and those sort of things cant be helped,but the racing was good roll on the 30th cant wait not raced Ipswich yet,not sure if there is a new up to date drivers list

michael v8 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:03 am

Hi Dave,

Still waiting for pistons ,was really frustrating watching yesterday especially if i had ordered the pistons and rings seperately they would have been here last week!! as it is they should be here later this week, so should make Ippy ok,
The car felt really good til it blew up so are hoping for good things from it, after all this it still cost less than a grand, so you dont have to spend a fortune in this game.Felt sorry for Colin after his problems and hope he gets it sorted ok, i know how hes feeling after 3 meets and 2 rebuilds, not the engines fault but mine as we found out, i drained the rad over the winter but forgot the block and it pushed the core plugs out but i thought i got away with it but it cracked the block (Hairline and i didnt see it) and when it got hot it opened and filled the sump with water and BANG! Live and learn i suppose.
See you at Ipswich

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top