POSITIVES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

POSITIVES

Post  bobdernob2 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 am

Hi ,some good news on the driver front, Mark williams is to return to racing when he finishes his engine and sorts a transporter out, also talking to Paul (sorry didnt get last name) very interested in getting a v8 and was last seen in deep conversation with a driver about buying one of his cars.He is from clacton by the way making ipswich his local track.
Looks like two more out of the mossport stable next season as well. One has a bad hand injury at the mo or he would be out this year.Hayley Harris is preparing a car (ex Daryl i think) also for 2011.
Bradley Blyth (son of Stu) could well be seen next year when he,s old enough for a licence.
If we can hold on to the ones racing this season we should be in a much better position.
Hopefully John Turner will have some good fortune in the not too distant future and grace the raceways again as he has been missed.Nearly forgot Paul wainwrights son poss out next year again when old enough for licence.
Keep the faith.
Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

positives

Post  charlieh on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:42 am

thanks rob for the news that theire is hopefully more drivers for next year. the problem is if more drivers dont get out for this yearthere might not be a formula to race.i appreciate that times are hard but drivers will have to step up to the mark to keep the formula going.thats why there should be a meeting to discuss where the formula is going rather than say this driver or that one is spoiling the formula.

charlieh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POSITIVES

Post  bobdernob2 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Charlieh,

At the last meet we had 4 regular drivers missing for genuine reasons which would have been a more respectable number,which as i was saying with the new,returning ones next year we should be looking good. i trust the 2 remaining meets that we will have enough cars around to ensure we are still here for years to come Smile .
I honestly dont think anyone is totally dominating or having any damaging effect on the formula as there have been loads of race winners this season and you will always get someone who stands out but thats becouse they are damned good drivers and we are lucky they put the time and effort to be top dog so to speak in the v8s.
When we have people willing to race all the way from manchester area there must be something good and a fraction of the cost of an f1.
I am not looking through rose coloured glasses either as i have talked to all the above and have it from the horses mouth so to speak.As i say please keep the faith and hope to see you at the raceways

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POSITIVES

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top