V8 website

View previous topic View next topic Go down

V8 website

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 am

V8s own website, www.v8stockcars.co.uk will cease at the end of the season, if not sooner. It isn't serving any purpose whatsoever in its present form and as people, apart from one or two,
are reluctant to forward any items of interest, wether it be pictures, results or just snippets of news, I do not see any point in it continuing. V8s forum will also cease as likewise, it doesn't seem to be serving any purpose.
If any other contact formula(s) would like a website run for them, I would be more than happy to consider doing it.
Any interested parties please send an email to v8stockcars@googlemail.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://forum.buygoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: V8 website

Post  bobdernob2 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 am

Ray, i think 91 registered users are interested in the forum continueing mate , even if they dont contribute on here i am sure they look in , and i for one havnt a clue how to send photos through the computer or i would help this way, as i am sure others would ,perhaps we could send or give old and new photos to someone to post on here. if i have talked to someone i useually ask them then post it on here and i havnt a problem with any of it being included on the web page, there must be someone among us who could help with news and gossip who knows one end of a computer from the other!
Come on people air your thoughts on here.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top