Gossip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gossip?

Post  jmg on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi all,
Found a good website of pictures of the V8's and theres some videos on there aswell!!

Any gossip going around?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/emohawk/
jmg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gossip?

Post  skunkworks on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 am

darren smith will be racing the skunkworks special at yarmouth. we are busy building our eco freindly trailer. joe the plumber is going to wire it up.when the season is over we are going to rebuild the car to give jnr a run for his money. are superchargers allowed.
skunkworks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joe and Bubba

Post  Peter Scott Jnr 99 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:16 am

I dont think so , Joe and Bubba are finishing the new 99 car ( hiding in M10PFA) first before he finishes the eco trailer . . . .Howard and Pam are still working on the suspension. . .on a serious note are there any more views on engines because apparently the Scotts have ruined the formula . . . . And I for one am still prepare to run a crate engine if thats what the formula wants and are heading towards ? ? ?
Peter Scott Jnr 99

View user profile http://www.ahern.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  V8 324 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 am

no leave the engines as they are, im doing a new one for next year as one im currently on is in its 4th year of racing, so more power next year, looking forward to going faster, all we need is more meetings not rule changes Evil or Very Mad
V8 324

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Racing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 am

Shouldn't we be concentrating on getting out there and racing and not looking to make changes?
If we had a larger number of drivers then we could, as a body, discuss possible changes, but, as it is it could be suicide to make drastic changes.
If there are any concerns about a driver, team or car for example then these should be dealt with through the correct channels. With reference to crate engines, they do have limitations as per the rule book; any suspicions of rule breaking should also be dealt with through the correct channels. Nobody should feel they are a detriment to the formula. People like the Scotts are ambassadors, they, as others, have tried to increase driver numbers throughout the seasons.

Yours in Racing
JT Racing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

engine

Post  billy-mechanicv8-117 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:13 am

the engines should all stay the same its only cause daryl all this has started cause he spent like 20k on a car which he thought would stay wiv jnr but its all back fired on him cause he cant even stay with the pace car bit untrue but near enough everyone goes on about engines but its not all about engines its all about prep n setting the car up like we do 2 my dads look at hes car normal crate engine n hes 3rd in the points n had a few wins so if people done less moaning n more working on there cars there might get somewhere Twisted Evil n is there any chance 4 a couple more meetings 4 this year
billy-mechanicv8-117

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  michael v8 466 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am

well i just go out and have fun if a win comes my way fair enough,but setting the car up mmmmmmmmmmmmm change the gearing and doing the tyre pressures is all i can do at the moment.other stuff will come with experiance Question but like i said i go out to enjoy the formula and always have a Very Happy on my face,would be nice to slip in a few extra meetings if at all possible

michael v8 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top