WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

Post  Admin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 am

Less than a week to go before the first meeting and it's so quiet on here. Plenty of discussion points what with the balls up of the restrictor plates - are they to be used or not? plus the new side rail rule amongst others.
Whilst I'm on here, is there any need for the V8 website? Opinions appreciated.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://forum.buygoo.net

Back to top Go down

Re: WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

Post  V8 driver 466 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:08 am

i think there is a need for the web site as not everyone gets the info they need and what better way than to send out info via a web site
V8 driver 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:09 am

Hi,

Yes its quiet on here which is frustrating but the site is so important to us at the mo , i agree, with over 100 members more should give their opinions good or bad , all would be welcomed.
We took the car to Northampton on wed to see if the car liked all the weight we added to the offside, and also put it on the scales, we managed to get it spot on with a few adjustments while we were there and the car turned in and came out ok + it was a bit damp as well.
But i managed to destroy the starter & damage the ring gear quite badly. We have a race starter and will try and get it repaired in time for sunday, or will need a push every race!We were lucky that a 2ltr saloon stockcar & a formula 2 were there as they gave us a push every time we went on track, so thanks to them.
I hope all is ok with you all ,please let us know on here to get the site more active and create more interest.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bignige on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

aint driving so this is the only contact i still have with you lot so yes it is a good thing just a pitty i aint had ansewer to what the new tyre size is ? as there is a car in me workshop shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Very Happy

bignige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  v8 no85 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 am

Hi All,

The web site and forum are so important to our small but friendly forular,for news,views and contact this site must continue if we are to gain more drivers and supporters.
just want you all to know that i will not be at wimbo this sunday as i have taken a job on at nites and i have to work, but to all the drivers booked in show the knockers of our fomular that 12+ cars can be entertaining race hard and fair and enjoy yourself.

The Hossiers will be available at the next Wimbo that is what i have been told by Martin lamb of Hossier UK.

PS Now living south of Plymouth !!!!

Yours in racing
Colin.

v8 no85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: