That was quick!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

That was quick!

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 am

Hi,
Spedeworth have acted very quickly and changed the inside weight rule to 55%.They should be commended for that, after all our work to make the weight ,we can move the battery back and the front axle to where they should be!
Thanks for all the help at wimbo in trying to sort the car, but i think the fire at yarmouth did more damage than we thought, we have ordered a new distributor & leads to hopefully sort the problem.
Any feedback on the Hoosier tires? Are they better than the Avons, or about the same?
See you soon.

Rob

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: That was quick!

Post  Bert775 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 am

Hi Rob, glad to see someone else is showing an interest in the forum, I'm Darren AKA Bert, part of the Mossport Team! I'm working with Dan (895) and should have the car ready for the first Aldershot, we'll be sharing the driving, not tossed a coin yet for Aldershot although one of us should be out there, just replaced his tired old 350 and selling parts frantically on ebay for a new set of Hoosiers. Having heard feedback from Brad at the first Wimbo the tyres were mustard!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?? COME ON GUYS, AS A FAMOUS FOOTBALL CLUB OWNING COOK ONCE SAID

"LETS BE AVING YOU, WHERE ARE YOU, COME ON"

See you at Aldershot

Bert 775

Bert775

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 am

Hi Darren,

Will be good to see another car out on track, are you useing the Wainman car or the ex pete Ross one?
I still have lots of Avons to use up yet but if the Hoosiers are alot better we will have a rethink about them and raid the piggy bank!
See you at Aldershot & good luck mate.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  V8 driver 466 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 am

yer i broughr some new hoosiers at wimbo they did hurt the pocket a little but i think they were worth it. will be good to see you both there at aldershot fingers crossed i can get my car there for the meeting too.
V8 driver 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top