V8 Drivers List For Bovey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

V8 Drivers List For Bovey

Post  Luke_Bantin on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Hi
I was just wondering is there a drivers list anywhere for the V8's for there Bovey meeting this sunday. I haven't seen one on Spedeworth website yet.
I also hope it stays dry so that we can see the V8's at there best with the smell of burning rubber & blue smoke coming of those back tyres & hopefully silence the doubters. We haven't had a chance yet this season to see the V8's at there best.

Anyway lets have a good meeting & everyone stay safe.

Luke.
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V8 Drivers List For Bovey

Post  jack on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 pm

We can only assume there's 15 plus cars booked in because as you say, Spedeworth sites have no drivers list on them. There were 16 at Wimbledon, hopefully that 16 will be at Bovingdon plus some others yet to make an appearance in 2008.

jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alangray521 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:07 am

Thanks Luke for your kind words which I agree with entirely. Unfortunately the wet meetings have meant that we have not seen the V8s at their best and they deserve a good meeting to hopefully silence all those doubting people. Hopefully we will see a few more cars out now as the season really begins.

alangray521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  country girl on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:09 am

Although from the forecast it looks as if Bovey will be a wet meeting I am sure the racing will be good and will set the scene for the rest of the season.

country girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new drivers at bovey

Post  robert16 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:29 am

hi. just wanted to let every one know that jimmy rispin will be driver one of my cars at bovingdon and i hope to be out soon allso in another car,so come on you guys that have not raced yet,lets see what you are made of.

robert16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top