Eastbourne Wednesday 6th July 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eastbourne Wednesday 6th July 2011

Post  JT Racing on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 am

Just to let anyone know who was thinking of going to Eastbourne, and hasnít seen the Spedeworth website, IT'S BEEN CANCELLED!
This was due to lack cars and commitment. Deane or Spedeworth cannot be blamed for this or any other meetings the V8ís may be dropped from.
If you want this formula to continue then itís no good saying Iíll be out soon as soon could be too late.
Our next meeting will now not be until 14th August at Aldershot.
Then 29th August at Ipswich, Bank Holiday Monday afternoon. Remember we need a minimum of 20 cars here.
PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR FORMULA or we really will lose it!

Yours in racing
John Turner Ė V8 BOC Representative
JT Racing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eastbourne Wednesday 6th July 2011

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 am

So sorry to see this,

I have been missing recently through ill health ,which has meant that i havnt been able to even touch my car let alone sort the engine yet.
I am now improveing and am back at work although on light duties, it will be a while yet but i plan to target Yarmouth and the wimbledons for a return to racing.
Its been so frustrating not being able to sort the car and get racing but there is nothing i can do about it at present.
I pray that cars will turn out for the next meets and beyond.
Thanks to the drivers who have been racing this year and the ones who were booked in for Eastbourne ,you deserve a medal for keeping the formula going.
Hope to see you all soon.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top