whats the difference

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whats the difference

Post  Bazza on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:34 pm

OK lets mix it up a bit as an outsider trying to get into the sport it seems to me that the forum is like the v8 formula in general lots of users but no one ever makes an appearance on the forum for ages then it is small doses .Where are all these so called cars for sale as a v8 forum/website I don't see them on here but dotted around other websites.There seems to be a lack of general chit chat in this friendly formula so why.What the point of this posting is for me is may be to say as an outsider it dose not encourage me to join the formula because as i said before this is like the v8 turn out at meetings badly supported.I have taken people to meetings who are interested in joining the formula and have gave them the website details and most of them have turned round and said why become part of a formula with low turn outs and no one seems to use the forum much to sell cars or general chit chat.This is one of the best formulas in my opinion so DON'T LOOSE IT USE IT.

Bazza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: whats the difference

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:17 am

It's also a mystery to me why V8s for sale are not on the site or forum. It's low cost to place an advert on the site and absolutely free to place one on the forum. As it's the only V8 site and forum I'd have thought there would be no better place.
Same can be said for having the site name on the cars, I don't know of one who does. As the site is in place to promote the V8 formula you'd think that all the cars would have the website name on them to get people to the site. Get people to the site and who knows, it could lead to new drivers.
Ray
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://forum.buygoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Bazza

My car is for sale on the forum. Car goes well, nice and strong and well priced. "hint hint "might even do a deal!!

The car needs to go soon so i can start with the rebuild on the other v8 in the garage that needs finishing off. I Used to post on here a lot but time isn't as available as it was. But if you want to know anything i will try to get back to you with answers as soon as.

moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top