new faces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new faces

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:26 pm

It was good to see some new faces at the meeting last night. hopefully car grmlins can be sorted out before next year. Well done guys for getting out there!!

moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: new faces

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:16 am

Yes ,it was good to see , Dave Williamson made his debut in the ex Barnard car and was going well. Mark Williams made a welcome comeback but had a few car issues, Jamie Barnett had his second meet and was going well until brake problems sidelined him. Hopefully all will be out next season as well, and ive heard that Lee Barnard should be out next term as well.
Brad ,what happened to your car, i hope its not too serious mate?

Rob2 .p.s. its great to have the forum back ,so maybe more people will post on here now? Very Happy
+ what a great gesture from Deane & Spedeworth after the meet last night it was very much appreciated.

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Hi Rob and all

My engine was a quick buy from Pete Bloomfield before the last wimbledon meeting and to his credit he did say it needed a rebuild. but we just wanted to go racing so we stuck it in her. Last wimbledon we had a slight fire and it melted the spark plug leads and my MSD box stopped working. And then on sunday the car was going well but the engine was a tad smokie.

Aparently your not allowed a smokie engine in the v8s and i was black flagged. After ignoring the flag for a few laps i pulled off and to the credit of the track staff the car probably would have gone pop by the end of the race judging by the amont of oil down the side of the car.

I didn't really want to get black flagged in every race so i went home again.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 pm

I'd like to say 'WELL DONE' to those new guys and a big WELCOME and hope to see you as regular drivers for the 2012 season...

Daryl Harris #32
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top