Aldershot this weekend 7/4/2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aldershot this weekend 7/4/2013

Post  moss8one5 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:23 am

Round 2 of the R.A Bennett V8 series is taking place this Sunday Aldershot - 7/4/2013 @ 1.00pm at Rushmore Arena Spedeworths Aldershot raceway. Already with 14 Drivers booked in for this event and still time for some more drivers to sign up.

It bodes to be the best represented meeting of the year so far.

With the return of non-other than 99 Peter Scott Jnr the driver who swept all before him in 2010 and 2011.This could add some extra spice to the battle that has been going between 98 Peter Scott Snr and the 2012 points Champion 32 Daryl Harris. These two have been the class of the field for the past twelve months. Could this also encourage 123 Dave Miles Jnr who missed out on the points crown through Injury late on in the year. To make his 2013 outing at a track that he knows well?

Add to this Lee Barnard pilot of the 71 car that has been so impressive since his return to the formula and has already found himself taking the chequers flag this year. Along with Daniel Moss the 19 year old who has worked his way to a brace of victories in his own and a borrowed car so far in his short career in oval racing and he will have support from 815 Brad Moss and 81 Dave Moss

Also returning this weekend is Sean Driscoll and Jaime Barnett and with a field of drivers who are more than capable of taking a victory. Everyone will be looking to get ahead in the series points chart.

If the idea of seeing, hearing and feeling V8 engines rumbling around an oval in the south appeals to you! Then Aldershot is the place to be this Sunday. Racing will be close and the action will be nonstop. “Come down smell the rubber feel the noise.”

Meeting also has the BWS, Ninja karts and 2ltr stock cars on the bill.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Aldershot this weekend 7/4/2013

Post  moss8one5 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:25 am

I knocked this up and posted on a couple of Forums.

Hopefully it will get a positive response. sorry if you feel i have not mentioned you but if it goes down well i will do more after and before the next few meetings. I realize i have taken some artistic license but hayho

Best regards

Brad
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  V8 driver 466 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:56 am

Yes Brad the field is looking good, hope it remains like this for the whole season. looking forward to it fingers crossed to complete all three heats this time out.
V8 driver 466

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #30 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:21 am

Definitely looks a great challenging line up! Can't wait to see all the action n hear those engines roar round again..been too long! Smile
Harris Racing #30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top