FINGERS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FINGERS!

Post  $hammerman$ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:24 am

Pull your fingers out and get these cars out on track!!!!!

$hammerman$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FINGERS!

Post  greatdane35 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 am

sadly the 2 sold cars on the forum wont hit the track on the 13th,but will deffo be out for the may meeting,sorry guys,but both cars have had to have a bit of tlc to get them ready,we tried to get them there but it just wont happen,but will be down to watch and check out the cars

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:24 am

Sounds good greatdane35 didn't realise it was 2 cars! cant wait to see you trackside and look forward to seeing you sunday.2 more cars are a massive shot in the arm.
Dan I share your frustration mate ,the cars are there but it seems some have lost their bottle to race or repair their cars , even when you try to offer a bit ie Valvoline oil as prizes it doesn't seem to make the slightest difference , if I had hair I would pull it out! Just hope spedeworth show the faith in us they have been doing so far.
Also the best way to sell a car is to put it on the track and show it off?
Still theres a bit more time left yet but its almost embarrassing to look at the booking list sometimes , but hey heres hoping .
See you sunday.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  $hammerman$ on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 am

I'm pleased I got a reply.... The people who let this formula down are those who have cars and have them for a long time or been in the formula a while and don't race them... It's the biggest waste of money if it's just sat there idle, wouldn't they rather get something out of there investment? Also you hear a lot of gossip and talk about a few who own 2 maybe 3 cars what's the point in that we don't race on shale so why keep them shut up, does your swed in. The v8s are something else to watch and drive so come on get out and race them. Rant over

$hammerman$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 pm

On the flip side of this. My car still wont be ready either . If anyone has a car i can borrow. I will be careful with it. It may even help you sell it if you have it for sale. There is nothing better than a moving advert .

I won't even charge if it sells Very Happy
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:53 pm

i have always loved the v8s,but sadly we have just lost out on time and having a few things remade to get them ready,i have had to alter the pedals,seat positions,fuel tank remade,and a lot of other bits,i dont want to turn up with a car that fails on me,so want it 100% ready to race and entertain the fans,so bear with us ok,

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:21 am

No problem gd35 , will be good to see you out in may , just need some of the ones with cars to get them out , maybe as Brad says the best way to sell a car is to show it at the track ,so lets hope someone lends him one or takes it out themselves.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:42 am

after reading that on spedeworth web site .make me think did I make the right move in getting a v8 ..cant see new drivers buying anyone car if they cant race them .so to all the people with car s seating around .it 70 a ton scrap way them all in coz no one want to buy them if you cant race them .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:22 am

I am not surprised and we only have ourselves to blame!
11 CARS DOES US NO FAVOURS AT ALL.
But at the may meet at least we have a chance to put things right so for christs sake book in now and get those bloody cars ready for this one.
We cant blame spedeworth at all as they could have pulled the plug now and that would have been it , but once again we have a chance so lets not effing blow it again! Get out there , stand up and be counted.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 am

ok what has people got around them bit and bobs shells mabe we can thow something togather and get some cars out .it all about car numbers not the phone numbers some people want for there old spares .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  $hammerman$ on Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:36 am

Let's hope people get the picture that they stand to lose money aswell as a great bunch who enjoy there formula.

$hammerman$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top