Well done that man.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well done that man.

Post  $hammerman$ on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Well done rob on your final victory! From what Iv been told it was good racing. Well done to everyone! On and up with the car numbers

Dan

$hammerman$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well done that man.

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Having to sit out and watch i can confirm that all three races were very good. All drivers were a credit to the formula. I echo what Dan has said well done Rob (2) very well deserved.

picture can also be found on the excellent oval racing photos web site. link below

http://www.ovalracingphotos.co.uk/2014/index.php/Aldershot-22nd-June-2014/V8-Stock-Cars

I will post a meeting report again at some point when i get time.

As i watched most of it  Sad .

moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  On behalf 135 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:22 am

Missed yesterday but heard dad had a great day,seems like he is loving each race more than the last and keeps hassling me to give it a go

On behalf 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 am

dont think there is a car big enough to squeeze that frame into danny boy,but the old man is loving it,tho dont think the car is,looks a bit battered now

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  On behalf 135 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:04 am

Bit of tlc she will be fine,guna have a practice I think see what all the fuss about

On behalf 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 am

On behalf 135 wrote:Bit of tlc she will be fine,guna have a practice I think see what all the fuss about
come on dan give it a try,you will love it,also what site did you get the write up for the meet from?

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 am

Thank you so much for the comments , that means so much I cant tell you. Great racing by everyone , all really on it every race .
Brad you will sort car soon mate , I love the look of the car , a credit to the team , perhaps try to find a 3 speed chevy box for it as mine seems bullet proof and we have had it in 3 different cars!
We really are on the up at the mo and chatting to some of the spedeworth staff after wards they were well impressed and loved the fact that the numbers are rising again.
Scotty was joking about the fact that his crew helped repair my car after heat 2 just in time for the final , ah well !
See you at Eastbourne and thanks again.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:59 am

it is great the formula is on the up,but please dont let it get lots of numbers of drivers that dont get on, all the guys do now,its fast and hard,but all over and done its a great atmosphere in the pits,roll on arlington

Last edited by greatdane35 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  On behalf 135 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:04 am

No dad misheard me,I said Ben was writing me a full report from the track on the day ha ha

But yeah think Ben us going to start saving as well,may even look at renting one to give it a go

On behalf 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Meeting report has been put on the website today. Thanks Ray. If anyone has photos or information please send them onto Ray . 'v8stockcars@googlemail.com'

Its your website to update guys and gals. It can be a valuable tool to promote our formula to those looking in from the outside after the racing if we use it well.

Also big well done to Roy and Bruce both were really "givin it sum" on Sunday .
moss8one5

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 am

just incase anyone is interested when i got my new transponder,i got a 2 year subscription to mylaps,with this i get the speeds and lap times for all the races for our formulas drivers who raced on the same days i will,it makes very good reading,for some,poss not others,but at least i did show improvements through the day,whilst others were so bloody fast it seems a long road ahead to learn how to drive the beast,if anyone is interested i will atempt to load it up for you to see.

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi Bruce

As far as i am aware the accounts on mylaps are free. Mine has been going 9 years and i have not paid a bean for it. It is a handy tool to gauge how your progressing. My laps has changed a bit over the past year to be more user friendly as we only used to see our own times. They have also just sent me an email asking if i would do a survey about heads up displays for in car use. so things may be changing again.
moss8one5

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:52 am

hi,sure is a good thing,it says mine has a 2 year deal,but hope they forget about it when the time comes,

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum