drivers list

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drivers list

Post  pikey pete on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 am

I BET WE COULD GET A BIGGER LIST OF DRIVERS WITH CARS NOT RACING. THEN DRIVERS WITH CARS RACING COME ON LADS GROW SOME BALLS .
GET MORE CARS OUT WE GET MORE MEETING IT THAT SIMPLE .OR DID YOU BOYS WITH CARS SELL YOUR BALLS ON EBAY.

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drivers list

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:04 am

Be an idea to get licence for next season early as poss to give a good indication to Spedeworth our commitment to the formula and if our numbers are good we may get more meets , you never know?

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:38 am

..we still have more drivers then cars out .steve v8 hit the nail .some drivers keep cars just to say they have one .also prices drivers want for bits is a piss take .now I see why cars are sat about .as we have one sitting but not being mug off buy drivers with silly prices

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 am

i know its a frustrating problem for the folk dedicated to the v8s,ive got 2 cars,but cant race them due to my hand injury,if i race,and i poss could easy limp around to make up the numbers at the mo,i would be putting myself at risk with my claim with my company for industrial accident at work,and also make my hand injury worse,i am so pissed off with my hand injury not being able to race and to finish fixing up the original car at the moment,i did lend mark his old car to help out the numbers last meet,and poss will lend it out again for next meet,but with the thought i will poss be out of work now after xmas i cant risk any more cash repairing it before i can have ago in it,i am signed off now till xmas so i have to be very carfull at the moment,sorry lads but i am stuck in a very difficult situation and cant risk it at the moment,just hope my son will come out in the ex 29 car next meet

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:24 am

come on BUG be like the old days .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:11 pm

hes quite tempted,and if he can have a qiuck practise /test in her i think he will,still aldermaston track champion,

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  On behalf 135 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 am

Lend dad your new one Bruce and il race his old faithful!!!!

On behalf 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 am

Hi,

Bruce , you cant help your situation so no need to say sorry , you were a star lending mark the car for the last meet , Pete has a point regarding a lot of cars that have been sat for a couple of years now, and don't appear on any for sale list , or want silly money for the kit.
Not doom and gloom tho , if we all register early for next season and get good turnouts at the last meets, we have the possibility of more meets next year.
Hopefully we will get a couple more drivers out as well in the near future to boost the formula.
See you soon .

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  greatdane35 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:15 am

On behalf 135 wrote:Lend dad your new one Bruce and il race his old faithful!!!!
might well have to,new car not on the horizon yet?

greatdane35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top