Committed now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Committed now!

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:51 am

Hi ,
Just finalising plans and finance to hopefully go the next step with Spedeworth v8s as I feel we are going places now and in the future , I know things are difficult at the mo but we need to stick at it and continue to book in early for meets ( I hope to see a few more before wimbo this weekend c/ship meet and all).
Great to see Kevin Turner booked in , welcome back mate. Any chance Jamie (50) could make it?
I know im taking a risk by investing a lot ( for me ) but are confident it will pay off, if interested in my current car it will prob be available after the Ipswich meet as a rolling chassis.
I think there are at least 2 cars being constructed , but we need as many current cars out as we can manage , sooner rather than later , as if we can impress in the early meets as someone has already said then more meets will follow surely.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Committed now!

Post  pikey pete on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 am

good luck with the build .they are so easy to work with wont take you long ..

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:16 am

Thanks Pete,
Not building one as not got facilities here but buying a top rolling chassis and transplanting eng from mine , had to stretch my funds a bit! but getting help on that front , had a fitting in car and a lot more room for me than currant one , but its been a great car for me with a heat and a final win and places. So hope it will do someone a good turn , and I wont be ripping anyone off when I try to sell it as would love to see her back on track soon after she goes.
A couple more booked in now including Scotty snr which is a pleasant surprise to say the least.
But still need those other cars out there to be ready very soon.
See you sunday.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top