chevy gearbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chevy gearbox

Post  pikey pete on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

ANY CHEVY GEARBOX ABOUT 3 SPEED

ANY NEWS ON A PRICE ON YOUR CAR .. .DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BOX OUT YOUR OLD CAR ROB

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chevy gearbox

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:50 am

Hi mate ,
Wont know til after march Ipswich what bits I need to transfer to new car , will prob need the Chevy box for it but if not I will let you know first pete , same for the car but I wont be asking the earth for it as I would love to see it out again which I know you would do , the most I will be removing at present would be engine , box and poss rad but that could change depending what I get new for it , but I will be totally up front mate and wont mess you about , will have some spare wheels with it and we have just put a new shocker on it , actually thinking about it will prob leave the ali rad with it as the mounts are made for it. have a look at ippy mate and we can sort out things there.
Got to sort the water pump out before then as developed a leak at wimbo , sorting that now tho.

See you soon
Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:14 am

cheers for the reply rob .getting on to the states to order the bit to repair this one

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 am

will this help ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chevy-V8-Manual-Gearbox-350-305-283-Etc-3-Speed-/181657067824?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a4b9ae130
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top