Racing at Aldershot was Fantastic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Racing at Aldershot was Fantastic

Post  Luke_Bantin on Mon May 19, 2008 3:52 am

Hi All
I just wanted to say well done to the V8 drivers today for putting on such a great meeting. 20 V8's today took to the track & what a show they put on, they were very fast & the bumpers where going in hard. Well done. I would also like to say Thankyou to Brad (815) & Peter (125) for letting my son sit in there V8 cars, he was over the moon with the chance to get behind the wheel, thanks again. It was also very nice to meet all the moss/grey gang at long last. Thanks for taking time out & chatting with us.

Anyway thanks for a great afternoons entertaiment

All the best
Luke.
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

aldershot

Post  robert16 on Mon May 19, 2008 5:07 am

hi luke
yes, have to agree with you- i only saw two race,s but the v8 are getting better with every meeting.

robert16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Say hello!

Post  PRV8547 on Mon May 19, 2008 8:37 am

Still dont know what you look like Luke! Come and say hello next time your at a meeting, would be good to put a face to your words! Regards, Peter Ross 547.

PRV8547

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racing at Aldershot was Fantastic

Post  pg125 on Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 am

i thoroughly enjoyed the meeting today i thought is was brilliant very busy, hectic track with cars goin off in different directions lol.

luke, no probs anytime thanks again for coming over and saying hello.

pete, well done again i really thought u drove a blinder.

ray, thanks for the kind words on the websites homepage, its well cool thank you.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pg125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke_Bantin on Mon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm

I would also like to say well done & what a great drove you had Peter in the final, at one stage I thought you might off held on for a win as Pete Ross was quiet a distance behind, but all credit to Pete Ross you hunted Peter down & took the win. What a final race it was. Any once again well done to all drivers for a great entertaining afternoon of V8 racing. By the way the bacon being cooked out of the back of Pete Ross's lorry smelt realy nice. Theres always a career in the fast food side of things if you ever give up racing, which I hope is never. Anyway I hope to see you all again on the 29th June at Bovey as I don't travel to East Anglia, which I know I should do. Maybe one day!!!!

All the best
Luke
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alangray521 on Tue May 20, 2008 5:53 am

Thanks Luke, a very good afternoon's racing and most enjoyable.

Last edited by alangray521 on Tue May 20, 2008 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total

alangray521

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  country girl on Tue May 20, 2008 5:56 am

I would like to add my congratulations to Peter Ross for a great win in the final and to Peter Gray on this third place. Also well done to Alan Gray for winning the first V8 race at Aldershot and of course to Daryl Harris for winning the second race. Good to have you back for a brief visit Daryl and look forward to you returning on a more permanent basis very soon. Just to reiterate what Luke said, the racing today was fantastic. Thanks everybody for a very entertaining afternoon.

country girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top