NGK SPARK PLUGS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NGK SPARK PLUGS.

Post  bobdernob2 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am

Some positive news.
Anyone who is on Facebook , look during tomorrow the 1st march on the v8 page and Matt will be announcing that NGK Will be supporting the v8 stockcars in some form now , may be plugs to start with but could grow into something even bigger if we show an interest in them , I will post details on here when I know more for people not on facebook but I feel we have an opportunity here to get a big brand name sponsorship for our formula as so far they have liked what they have seen , they may want us to display a sticker or something on the crowd side of our wings so please could everyone support this if they wish this to happen , but as I said I will post more details when finalised.
Please spread the word and if poss go on facebook and like the NGK page .

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NGK SPARK PLUGS.

Post  pikey pete on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:24 pm

THAT GREAT NEWS
. RULE 69 ONLY NGK PLUGS TO BE USED .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 pm

Good news. Keep us informed please. I don't book face.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:06 am

Not in rules , use what you can get hold of if you wish. oh Matt isn't able to get to Ipswich so will defo start at the next meet at Aldershot , he has a supply of stickers and badges (for all that will put them on cars overalls etc ) hope all will support tho as they are going to be at some meets and would be good if we were showing their brand off for them and I believe he has signed an agreement with them as well.
There is over £150.00 of plugs they are supplying this season and if it works out this could increase over time so I cant see anything negative in this at all!
More info on the v8 page on facebook as well.

Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:17 am

WELL YOU DONE A GOOD JOB AS I HAVE SAID ROB AND MATT WELL DONE
NOT IN RULE,S

NOW AFTER READING WHAT YOU WANT A DRIVER TO DO TO GET THE PLUGS .I SOONER BUY THEM ,PLEASE DONT COME TO ME WITH ANY STICKERS TO PUT ON MY CAR OR TRUCK THIS IS MY CHOICE .TAKE THAT WHAT EVER WAY YOU WANT ..

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Feel a bit gutted if im honest , get a major company interested in our formula , a couple of likes and a comment on facebook , and a reply on here from someone not wanting to be involved , which is fair enough I suppose , would this change if there were mega bucks instead of spark plugs on offer?
Matt has spent a lot of time chasing potential sponsors for us , so I applaud him for it and will continue to support him and hope he doesn't get as disillusioned as I feel at this moment.
If people don't want this does this mean they wont accept a trophy from NGK if they get a top 3 in the final or a heat win or any money offered in the future (if they are still involved with us)?

No2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 pm

X2 what Rob said
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 am

Well it doesn't really matter now, like Rob said it is your choice but just bear in mind you may not be entitled if you may win or get best in grade etc...

Well nothing is planned to change as I'm now personally nominated driver rep for the formula by the big man himself... Cars first, then change in the future...

Regards Daryl.
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 am

arrrrr shame you gutted

reading in what you want a driver to do to get the deal .Spedeworth don't ask drivers to put there name down both sides of there cars and transporter or trailers to race ..with them drivers do it out of choice
as for big money like you said rob ..I have enough to keep me going .cheers

as for top 3 places don't Spedeworth supply the cups and prize money s for winners

also as for your comment about[ if they are still with us ].just to let you know. you lot wont bully me away .so get use to it

so no I don't want to be part of your ngk plugs. I don't want your ngk plugs if you sent me name and phone number I tell them myself

.just like you lot didn't want part of a rule upgrade

I race for myself for enjoyment .under spedeworth not under the v8 stock car drivers.we tell you what to do and you must do it

good luck in your new job drayl harris .a test for you to start you off get that new v8 on track from nec show .we will see how commited you are them

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:21 am

Ha ha... Impossible task, he said he don't want to race with you as he said your no competition to him... He also mentioned he likes just looking at them both as the second one was never built to be raced (ever)...

I think I heard recently he's been trying to get a frame for it along with some picture hooks... 😂😂😂
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 am

I agree with him your no competition unless they all crash out or break down .so you not that good as a spoke.s man then .better give up .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Unbeleivable , what do you mean trying to bully you away! don't know where that came from , if NGK are still with us in the future is what I meant but you seem to put your own spin on things. No
Anyway back to adult conversation, John , you have a wealth of experience and are very much needed in the role you have and its appreciated by (almost ) all.
Daryl also has a lot to contribute and you both it would seem have 99% of drivers backing for what you do for v8s .
But unfortunately it seems you cant please all the people all the time in life.
Cant wait to get on track to be honest looks like plenty of cars coming out now and later which will mean some proper stock car racing to come looking forward to Ippy , but cant wait for Aldershot on a crowded track! and hopefully my latest car ( if engine fitted ). and the start of Matts NGK deal as well at the same meet. Bring it on!

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 pm

cheers

Well done to all involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Anyway back to adult conversation you say rob ..your like a child with a new toy over a set of plugs .dress up like a spark plug and walk around the pits .
that mite get you an extra box

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:15 am

WOW Great idea , never thought of that! Might put some spark in the formula Idea
Just been online and they even have some with the correct gap!

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: ngk

Post  shotgun on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 am

Shotgun. If you wish to post on this forum please read 

http://forum.buygoo.net/t141-v8-stock-car-forum-for-sale-info-and-forum-content

your post did not follow the guidelines set out for this forums use.

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:24 am

This forum is not the place for humor that some people may find offensive. Please keep this in mind.

This forum is not NORTH Korea BUT I will close this thread and delete posts if we can't keep the forum up to the standard that is except-able to all.

Back to top Go down

RE ngk plugs

Post  shotgun on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 am

sorry i'm only having the craic
i thought this was a forum where we drivers could have adult conversations
to be honest it seems a bit our way or no say think i might park my v8 up untill we can all
voice our opinions fairly put it back up and let us vote or is it boobdemob2 will take his ball
home so no one can play Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:45 am

Please feel free to post on here your opinions. I encourage everyone to have there say. Adult conversation YES Not Adult content.

In the forum rules it asks for curse words ( even with letter missing or replaced with * ) not to be used.

Unacceptable Forum Content:
Swearing, even where words which are disguised using other symbols instead of letters.
Personal insults, Abusive or threatening remarks.
No personal attacks on 'teams', 'team members' or their 'Families'.
Any content which may provoke other forum members, or disrupt the operation of the forum.
Any content which may be interpreted as discrediting V8 Stock Car Forum, v8stockcars.co.uk, the Sport, 
its participants, supporters or promoters.
Any content which generally could be interpreted as inappropriate or offensive to any party or individual.

Any posts that do not comply with the above will be removed.

I think its great that you have registered on here and want to have the craic with us all.

Back to top Go down

RE : ngk plugs

Post  shotgun on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 am

ok so sorry,
once again i feel dressing up would be a great idea
after you put it on we could sell the images (with your permission. i know you wouldn't mind as it's in the intrest of the sport)
to ann summers
"forget the rabbit try the plug....lol"
or pour oil over you
"nothing lubricates like lucas oil"
cheaper parts mean cheaper racing
less time out looking for parts on already old equipment
rules were put in place so not the man with the most money had the quickest car
but to keep it level and cheap
i'll take a free set of plugs and a cheaper head
evolve or fade away.....
a racer

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: ngk

Post  shotgun on Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:59 am

i've heard you all moaning and groaning in the pits about this and that
now pikey has stirred the pot (even though he did use a heavy hand along with some my way or no play racers )
isn't it time to voice your opinions on after market parts which will come with sponsership (cause chevy ain't giving anything)
and free plugs or are you all happy just whining in the pits watching your formula slowly die ........

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:22 am

Seem to have missed something aimed at me it seems , not bothered to be honest as all I have done is try to help the formula , shotgun my name is Rob Beale , who are you?

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shotgun on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:08 am

you any relation to Ian
Who I am doesn't really matter unless your trying to say something with your name ?
I'm a driver and being dictated to doesn't wash
I've a nice chunk of change laid out for this and had high hopes for this formula but it seems that it's not going to improve unless there's room for changes. A man asked a question that I've heard others mention and got a like it or lump it answer how is that a discussion. Fair play to you for ngk but tell your other sponsors that they can put there name on your car truck/trailer and overalls for a pack of plugs and that's only if you win . You'll find out who I am when I come shake your hand and introduce myself face to face to show there's no hard feelings

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:19 am

No hard feelings it was just a post was removed before I saw it and assumed someone was having a personal go at me and because it was removed I figured it wasn't too friendly!
This is a great formula , nobody cheats you can talk to anyone, no superstars who you cant approach.
Good hard but mostly fair racing. as said on here many times you cant use all the power of a v8 on these small tracks and its mostly handling and skill balancing the power.
You havnt wasted your money and wont regret for a minute racing v8s.
There is always someone to help with damage etc ( useually team Moss to my rescue!) I may not be around , not sure yet but if I am look me up and I will shake your hand.

Rob

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:06 pm

your right bob nobody cheats there bent as f mate .but shotgun not a bad bunch of drivers tbh .but don't ask a question .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top