INPUT FROM DRIVERS FANS WANTED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INPUT FROM DRIVERS FANS WANTED

Post  pikey pete on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:45 am

NOW WE HAVE GOT ISPWICH OUT THE WAY AND LOADS OF TIME ON OUR HANDS ...WHATS DRIVERS VEIWS ON WHAT BEEN SAID ON HERE .TO HELP MABE GET A FEW MORE CARS OUT ......or is it going back to the old like it park it up ..AS YOU ALL KNOW NO SILVER WARE WAS GIVEN OUT FOR THE V8,S IS THIS THE START OF ENDING US OR WHAT .REPLY FROM DRIVERS OR FANS WOULD BE GREAT

MABE EVEN SPOKEMEN/COMMITE WOULD BE BETTER
BUT LOOK ON THE BRITE SIDE  COULD HAVE GOT A BOX OF PLUGS  cheers  cheers  cheers

IF YOU READ THIS MATT AND ROB . .WHY GIVE 10 PLUGS AWAY .BRECK THEM TO 8 PLUGS  YOU WILL GET 2 EXTRA BOXES ..NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO .IT,S JUST INPUT VEIW Idea Idea Idea .NOW YOU DRIVERS SEE HOW INPUT WORKS LOL study study study

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INPUT FROM DRIVERS FANS WANTED

Post  moss8one5 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:24 pm

I would like to see a proper Drivers Meeting held somewhere, That is run in a structured manor in which these ideas can be discussed.

Voted in or Vetoed out. 

No trophies was i thought something of the past in this formula. What Happened?
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  $hammerman$ on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:52 am

I agree a drivers meeting is needed. Lots of drivers have ideas on how the formula could progress , agree or disagree with these ideas it Dosent matter. Keep talking about them on the forum and not in a drivers meeting will get anything done.

Dan Moss

$hammerman$

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shotgun on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:37 pm

No trophy's that's bad but sure pikey you wouldn't have got one anyway lol the plugs should be given to most improved driver or best entertaining driver so as to give something to the triers and make them feel like there doing something right and let a random spectator present them.
They can even dress up if they like lol what you trying to say rob and matt about the two extra plugs personal afterburners lolol

shotgun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:27 am

shotgun wrote:No trophy's that's bad but sure pikey you wouldn't have got one anyway lol the plugs should be given to most improved driver or best entertaining driver so as to give something to the triers and make them feel like there doing something right and let a random spectator present them.

This is a good idea Matt. Is this something you have considered? 

So was the 8 spark plugs instead of the 10. makes sense when you think about it. 

Also a shocker buy rule has been suggested which should be manageable if everyone agrees?.  

14. SHOCK ABSORBERS i. The use of expensive or double adjustable, shock absorbers is not permitted. The maximum cost of the shock absorbers must be no more than £95 + VAT and must be freely available and complete, with no items having been added or substituted. ii. The foot valve may be modified and the oil changed, but any modifications must be made with parts from the manufacturer’s shock absorber only. Shock absorbers may be re-valved but only by the original manufactor. 

So we could implement a rule that if a driver believes another is gaining an advantage due to Shockers. The driver can buy the shockers from that driver for 
(£456) As long as it does not stop the original driver from competing in the remainder of the meeting.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faggy 259 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:32 am

I must say I agree drivers meeting would be great for us all to view are ideas may they be good or bad vote to say yes to a change or not as I'm sure only half the drivers read this and other half don't at least if it's a meeting where it's drivers can say what they feel things can be set in place and if a driver don't turn up to the meeting they won't have a say after if they don't agree with what's voted in or out
Just my thoughts Andy

Faggy 259

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KeithOrgan449 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 am

I'm not going to profess and say this is anything to do with me or that i know the answers; however as it was opened up to fans:

If you always do what you have done, you will always get what you've got.

What i've heard/ seen on here and talking to a few people; it seems that the majority have the best interests at heart; but NEED to be more receptive to change. Do i think change is needed? Yes; but again that's not for me to say.

This formula could be massive on the Southern scene; but the question has to be asked, why isn't it? What is fundamentally wrong that means there isn't 20/25 cars at each meeting?

Someone needs to bite the bullet and spearhead a campaign to get driver feedback, to right some wrongs and make tweaks then put them forward to Deane.

Another quick win is the website (I remember someone saying there is a problem with it? Fair enough) in it's absence Social Media is massive, you have a Facebook page that hasn't posted anything since 2012? Promotion of the formula from within will prove invaluable.

A drivers meeting seems to be a common theme that everyone is shouting for - someone taken ownership and organise it. This forum isn't the place for sniping at each other like the last fortnight or so.

Keith
KeithOrgan449

View user profile http://ww.v8hotstox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pikey pete on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:55 am

CHEER S FOR THE REPLY AS A FAN .KEIGH I AM NEW TO RACING THE V8,S BUT TOTAL AGREE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE SAID .I DONT THINK MYSELF THE DRIVERS LIKE CHANGE .SO WHAT WILL BE WILL BE IN THE V8,S .

pikey pete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:27 am

It does amaze me sometimes that there are lots of people who look on here but don't ever post. they must be 100% happy with everything and getting the cars ready for the next over booked meeting. 

Another point raised the other day was two sets of gears for the doug nash users so everyone was on the same gearing. Is this an option?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top