BOOKING IN FOR MEETINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BOOKING IN FOR MEETINGS

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:06 pm

I have just spoken to Ray at the office in Aldershot and he has said to me that in the future to stop our formula missing out on meetings. We as a collective group of drivers like everyone else have got to book in for the meetings TWO weeks in advance. This will be Better for them as so they can organize programmes and pit space in advance. Unfortunatly only 5 or 6 drivers had booked in and deane could not have that many cars racing around Ipswich.
We are not the only formula this applies to all, And Deane has no intentions of losing our formula but we need to work with him to put on a show.

So Remember 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCED IS NOW REQUIRED!!!!!!!

they will also take bookings for more than one meeting .

could we pass this message on to drivers who do not use this forum it is important.

I am not having a go because i am lazy with my booking in myself and i have appologized to Deane and Ray.
moss8one5

View user profile http://peaheadz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: BOOKING IN FOR MEETINGS

Post  moss8one5 on Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 pm

bump
moss8one5

Back to top Go down

Post  jack on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:19 am

Spedeworth don't send out newsletters anymore so surely they could send out a letter to all registered drivers in this instance. Certain drivers don't know what grade they are because they haven't got a computer to find out.

jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:32 pm

The national points chart are at all meetings pinned up on the board. and if it is the first meting that a drivers grade has changed i am sure they will be able to race in the right grade with or without the correct roof color as a one off. This should not stop people from booking in. ( also you can ask when you book in ).
moss8one5

Back to top Go down

Post  moss8one5 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:05 am

Laughing 19 cars booked in for bovingdon at the moment Laughing
moss8one5

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke_Bantin on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:00 am

Very Happy 22 Now booked in for Bovingdon. Very Happy

This is looking very good, well done to all the drivers for booking in. Can't wait see you all thundering around the bovey track.

All the best
Luke
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Harris Racing #32 on Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:22 am

Thanks Luke,

Should maybe another couple by the 29th Jun...Should make for a good meeting!! Lots of cars on small track = action but close racing!!!
Make sure you pop over and say hello to me and the old man on the Sunday? So what do you think of the new car? Trying to get it ready in time for the NEC show!!

See ya soon...

Daryl.
Harris Racing #32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke_Bantin on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 am

Hi Daryl
I will sure pop over & say hi to you & your dad. I have spoken to you before, at Wimbo I think. You may of remember me as I'm ex services myself (RN). I thought the pics of your new car where fantastic, Its really interesting for me as a spectator, as I only see the cars when finished & racing around the tracks. This gives me a real insight into how a V8 is built. Please keep the pics coming as you progress with the build.
I also agree that a couple more cars for Bovey will make for a very interesting afternoons racing. This meeting could really pull things around for the V8's & lets hope the weather stays dry. Please don't blame me if its not, I don't mean to jinx the weather.

All the best & really looking forward to the 29th June
Luke.
Luke_Bantin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top