WHAT DO YOU THINK?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post  bobdernob2 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:59 am

I Know i will probably get shot down in flames but with Deane now owning incarace,how would people feel
about a BRITISH OPEN meeting open to V8 STOCK CARS & V8 HOTSTOX? At possibly BRAFIELD.
People wouldnt have to race if they didnt want to but i think enough on both sides would to make it
interesting.Perhaps there are too many differences between us now but i wanted to ask the question anyway.
Perhaps in 2009.

Good luck to everyone on sunday
Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Post  Tommy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi everyone, I've followed the V8s for some years now and I think your idea is a totally non starter. The last time hotstox and the V8s got together, didn't it go pear shaped because the V8s kept beating the hotstox? I'm sure I've read that somewhere. That was a long time ago and since then the two formulas seem to have grown further apart to me. I've seen both formulas and the hotstox look a lot bigger now than they used to, but they've still only using a Rover engine. Back then, the V8s had 1 or 2 top cars. Now though, all the cars are flying machines. The way I see it is the V8s have moved forward with the times whereas the hotstox haven't changed.
Sorry not to agree with you Bob,
Tom

Tommy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobdernob2 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Tom,
No problem mate.

Hi Tom,
No problem mate, i just thought it would be a fun one off event but having seen the hotstox at brum on sat
i agree that perhaps the differences are now too great.This isnt knocking the hotstox though as i felt they
were as good as the f1s on the night. they certainly had plenty of cars and action.
I do think that our formula will continue to grow and get stronger and be a force in spedeworth,i do wish
more people would come on this forum though and share their views and comments,its what its here for!!
cant wait for this weekend to start.
Regards Rob2

bobdernob2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum